Travel to the barn with pet and equine photographer, Nicole Begley, and discover what goes into an equine portrait session.
What You'll Learn:
- ✅ How to work with horses
- ✅ What to consider when photographing horses
- ✅ How to create variety in your equine sessions
- ✅ Posing horse and rider
- ✅ How to utilize common spaces found at barns
- ✅ The details of how to edit equine images
- ✅ Five shooting videos, covering each section of a full equine photography session.
- ✅ Post-Processing instruction using Lightroom for global edits on the full session.
- ✅ Photoshop instruction on various images, showcasing all of the Photoshop tools needed to edit this entire gallery.
- ✅ Exercise jpg files of each image edited in Photoshop so that you can follow along with the instruction.
- ✅ View a full gallery of ALL straight-out-of-camera (SOOC) images, as well as all final edited images.