Welcome to your Guide to Successful Pet Calendar Contests - a comprehensive guide to running a profitable and successful calendar contest of your own.
What you will learn:
- How to find the right fundraising partner for your goals and business
- The most effective ways to organize your contest without feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- How to promote your contest by harnessing the power of partnerships and social media
- How to shoot your sessions efficiently and with the intention to maximize your time
- How to profit after your sessions with products that sell
We've also included:
- 40+ page contest overview PDF
- Contest planning timeline
- All email templates
- Contest rules templates
- Social media swipe files
- Customizable PSD social media templates
This video portion of this class is available to members inside the Hair of the Dog Academy and Academy members can add everything listed under 'We've also included:' for only $97 within the membership portal.
Jessica Wasik is the owner of Bark & Gold Photography, which celebrates the joy and love between Pittsburgh pets and their people. She has been featured in Pawsh Magazine, on the Daily Dog Tag, recognized among the leading pet photographers in Pittsburgh, and named by NEXT Pittsburgh as one of the Pittsburgh businesses that dog owners will want to know about. In addition to capturing Pittsburgh pets through playful portraits, high-energy action shots, and small moments in time, Jessica also gives back through her annual pet calendar contest which has welcomed hundreds of entries and raised more than $15,000 for Pittsburgh's local rescues and non-profits. See more of Jessica's work at Bark and Gold Photography.